Would you like to attend the Prix Bohemia Radio international festival and experience four days of listening to and hearing about the best radio documentaries, dramas, news reports, and multimedia projects? Then get accredited for the festival!
How to Become an Accredited Visitor
Fill out the accreditation form. A confirmation message with a QR code will then be emailed to you. Present it at the Accreditation Center after arriving at the festival. This is where you acquire your accreditation card, along with your special festival bag.
Accreditation gives you entry to the public portion of the festival. Click here to see the full festival program.
The accreditation center is newly located on the 3rd floor of Palacký University’s Konvikt Art Center at Univerzitní 3.
Sunday 17 October | 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Monday 18 October | 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 19 October | 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 20 October | 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 21 October | 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Health and Epidemiological Measures
The Prix Bohemia Radio festival will be held indoors in its entirety. Therefore, due to the exceptional epidemiological measures currently in force, attendees must meet one of the following conditions:
- present a negative RT-PCR test that is no more than 7 days old,
- present a negative RAT-PCR antigen test that is no more than 72 hours old,
- take a self-test on-site and present a negative result,
- present lab-provided confirmation of having had Covid-19 no more than 180 days before the day of the event,
- present proof of vaccination against Covid-19; with at least 14 days having passed since the last batch of the vaccine (i.e. the second for two-shot vaccines; the first for one-shot).
All attendees at listening sessions must also wear a respirator without an exhalation valve, of at least class FFP2 (KN95/N95), or a nano-mask.
Fulfillment of these conditions will be checked at the Accreditation Center and before entry into the halls.