Prix Bohemia Radio Festival postponed until autumn

11. březen 2020

In response to the emergency measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus, we are postponing the Prix Bohemia Radio Festival until autumn this year. The new date will be announced soon.

With respect to the State Security Council's order of 10 March 2020 banning all cultural, sporting and other mass events with a participation of more than 100 people, we have decided to postpone the Prix Bohemia Radio Festival to a date in the autumn. We are currently negotiating a new date.

Festival accreditations have been suspended until the new date is announced. Tickets for the accompanying programme may be returned at the place of purchase. For tickets purchased online, please contact the seller.

Current information will be announced on our website and on Facebook. Thank you.

Spustit audio